Year Published: 2021
“Silver Note” is a famous musical festival held every year in a peaceful valley. Talented sheep musicians gather in the hope of receiving the eponymous award from lupine critics. However, this year the prize went missing. A wolf and four sheep accomplices were the culprits – none of them attended the concert. Right now wolves are already on the train leaving the valley, yet you still have a chance to talk to the sheep. Can you identify the criminal in time to return the missing note?
Key selling point:
- Interactive mechanics with Bubble translator.
- A bit of randomness makes game even more exciting to play.
- Logic and observation are the key to success!
- Most of components are language independent.
- 16 sheep tiles
- 16 wolf cards
- 20 easy mystery cards
- 16 hard mystery cards
- 32 musical instrument tokens (16 instruments, 2 each)
- 36 vegetable tokens (27 ripe and 9 spoiled)
- 1 vegetable bag
- 1 Bubble translator
- 1 round track
- 1 wolf figurine
- Playing Time: 20-30 min
- Age: from 7 years
- Players: 2-4
|Publishing:||Lifestyle Boardgames Ltd|
|Author:||Alexander Peshkov, Ekaterina Pluzhnikova|