Year Published: 2021
Welcome to the world of Russian fairytales! Impersonate a huge fire-breathing dragon – Zmei Gorynich – that protects a beautiful princess in a high terem.
Gorynich is an enthralling co-operative game in which the players all together need to help Zmei Gorynich to protect the princess and the hidden riches from the invaders. Secretly choose an action card from your hand and send Gorynich to stop the knights before they reach the terem. However, it is not as easy as it seems - you can not discuss your actions!
Key selling point:
- A genuine theme: a chance to dive into a colourful world of Russian fairytales
- Modular double-sided boards and various effects make each game different
- A co-operative game: try to predict choices and decisions of other players and act together as one well-knit team!
- Easy-to-grasp game mechanics
- 1 central tile with a terem
- 4 double-sided playing boards with paths
- 1 first player token
- 10 knight tokens
- 1 Zmei Gorynich token
- 11 plastic stands for knights and Zmei Gorynich tokens
- 7 sets of action cards with different backs (6 cards in each)
- 12 movement cards (6 knight cards and 6 Zmei Gorynich cards)
- 9 double-sided maneuver tiles
- 2 special effects tokens
- 4 Speech potion tokens
- 1 30-second hourglass
- Playing Time: 15-20 min
- Age: from 8 years
- Players: 3-7
|Illustrator:||Sebastien Leboeuf, Sergey Kardakov, Victoria Volina-Lukian|