Year Published: 2018
The lake of Loch Ness is shrouded with mystery: every self-respecting monster connoisseur must attempt to capture the image of the famous Loch Ness Monster. But Nessie, turns out, is a bit camera-shy, so getting a picture is not just a matter of pushing a button on your camera. In this game, each player takes on a role of a diver exploring the lake. During their turn, they get a chance at peeking through the muddy waters. But things aren’t always what they seem: was that a tail or just a trick of the eye? Or might it be the rare lucky fish? Be the first to piece the photograph together and make the discovery of the century!
Key selling point:
- Captivating theme: search for mysterious and charming Loch Ness Monster.
- Fun and fidgety multilevel game board.
- Additional rules for experienced players.
- Interactive playing process: look through peekholes, push tokens, shake the box.
- 1 lake bed
- 1 lake surface with 17 windows
- 17 lake lids with diver peekholes
- 68 round double-sided tokens
- 4 players' boards
- 24 square double-sided tokens (6 of each color)
- 4 divers of different colors
- Game rules
- Playing Time: 20-30 min
- Age: from 6 years
- Players: 2-4