Year Published: 2020
Wandering through the winding paths of a magic forest Alice stumbles upon a royal garden. Poor gardeners have been rushed off their feet trying to arrange it according to the Queen’s wishes. The trees must be as far apart as possible, the rose bushes must be the most sumptuous in the whole Wonderland, and the chess pieces must have a neat path to walk on… Is it possible to achieve all that and be spared the Queen’s wrath? Arrange the garden plants in the most advantageous way and help Alice and the gardeners appease the Queen and grow the best garden in Wonderland.
Key selling points:
- Instantly recognizable game concept.
- Easy-to-grasp game mechanics and rules.
- The rules include a competitive mode, as well as a solo mode.
- Develops spatial ability and tactical skills.
- 4 player boards
- 6 bags
- 95 game tiles
- Score sheets
1st player token
- Game rules
- Playing Time: 30-45 min
- Age: from 8 years
- Players: 1-4
- Educational Game of the Year (Stuttgart Game Fair, Germany) - nominee — 2022
- Educational Game of the Month: November, by Stuttgart Game Fair, Germany — 2022