Year Published: 2016
Whether you’re building a pipeline in Ancient Egypt or in the far-off future, it’s always fun! The aim of this game is to connect the starting and the finishing point by laying down a complex network of pipes. Watch out for ancient artifacts and other obstacles — and don’t lose your way! You’ll be astonished by this intricate maze!
Key selling point:
- Popular computer games theme adopted in a boardgame.
- Customers instantly recognize the game concept because almost everyone has played a similar type of game on the computer/smartphone – game is selfsellable even in mass-market.
- Easy to grasp game mechanics, nice points system which rewards even non-winning players.
- Playable with up to 6 players — and solo as well.
- Great value for its money: 84 playing fields (42 double sided boards), each field can be solved in 3 different ways: in total 240 solutions to find! (usual mind-teaser has around 50 tasks).
- 42 double-sided tubyrinth boards.
- 42 pipe tiles (6 sets of 7 pipe tiles).
- 6 water meters.
- Game rules.
- Playing Time: 20-30 min
- Age: from 8 years
- Players: 1-6
|Author:||Martin Nedergaard Andersen|