Year Published: 2019
“Once upon a time, when adults were small children and loved adventure stories, Wilfried and Marie found a magic story book. The kids could visit its different stories and soon befriended its funny animal characters…”
The characters who can take on any role – a brave knight or a sad musician, a mischievous witch or a clumsy ninja… A well-loved story will be forever entertaining if the characters constantly changed and yesterday’s evil guard could become today’s dandy steersman. Because it’s up to you to decide who will play every role in your story!
Use your wit and imagination to tailor the stories to your taste and fit them out with the most suitable characters!
Key selling point:
- A unique game board in the form of a book
- A reinvention of bed-time stories and bonding time with your kids
- An infinitely replayable game with stories that can surprise you even after multiple readings.
- Book with transparent pockets
- 55 double-sided cards with tales
- 110 character cards
- 1 voting and counting board
- 6 player tockens of different colors
- 36 voting chips (6 sets with 6 different symbols)
- Playing Time: 10-30 min
- Age: from 4 years
- Players: 2-6