Year Published: 2017
Did you really think that there is only one Santa? He would’ve never managed to get all this work done all alone! Many tiny Santas worked their warm knitted socks off trying to make enough Christmas baubles just in time for the Holidays. But there’s no time for a break! In the summer they are busy cooling off the ice-cream for the children... Join these little fellows and have some fun while practicing the basic arithmetic operations.
Key selling point:
- Basic math turned into a game! Practice addition, subtraction, multiplication and division while playing.
- A bright and colorful design that will attract children of all ages and adults.
- Double-sided game boards: choose between the «summer» and the «winter» side — or play the crazy «mixed» game mode!
- 1 big double-sided game board
- 1 medium double-sided board
- 6 player's boards
- 3 dice
- 1 hourglass
- 36 numbered tokens (6 tokens of each of 6 different colors)
- Game rules.
- Playing Time: 20-30 min
- Age: from 6 years
- Players: 2-6
|Author:||Martin Nedergaard Andersen|