Boardgames publishing and distribution
Year Published: 2017
The crack of dawn is the busiest hour at the local cemetery: every vampire in town is scurrying about looking for a nice empty grave to hide in. Dawn Under is a frighteningly fun and deadly delightful memory game for the whole family! Be the first to find a resting place for all your vampires but make sure to stay away from nasty rats and smelly garlic!
Key selling point:
- Requires planning and attention, develops visual memory.
- A great game for Halloween mood at any time of the year.
- Popular characters and theme.
- Cool design suitable for both kids and adults.
- 1 game board with 60 empty graves
- 13 stakes
- 144 tiles (60 blank grave lids, 60 vampires, 18 garlic bundles, 6 grave lids with a rat)
- Playing Time: 20-30 min
- Age: from 6 years
- Players: 2-6
|Illustrator:||Irina Pechenkina, Victor Boden|
- Spiel des Jahres Nominee — 2004
- Kinderspielexperten "5-to-9-year-olds" Second Place — 2004
- Deutscher Spiele Preis Best Children's Game Winner — 2004