Year Published: 2014
As a wise medieval ruler, you know that crafts are the key to a thriving city. The more your craftsmen work, the richer you become. Your task is to ensure that this process never stops, because all types of goods are inter-connected. Wheat has to be delivered to the mill so that foundry workers can enjoy freshly baked bread and cast the metal needed for the smith, which can then forge swords for the knights ...
The aim is to build efficient production chains and, if possible, hinder your opponents.
Key selling point:
- A card-driven resource-conversion game with strategic choices and careful planning of the card chains.
- Intuitive and streamlined rules, fast and addictive game-play.
- Scales well from 2 to 6 players with small downtime.
- Very good price/value ratio.
- 20 Action cards. These cards let you perform actions but do not give any victory points.
- 88 Building cards. These cards produce Resources and transform one type of Resource into another; they also give you victory points.
- 6 Resource boards. These boards are used to keep track of each player’s game Resources.
- 100 Resource tokens. Depending how they are positioned on a player’s Resource board, these tokens represent Wheat, Coal, Metal, etc. The tokens also serve as Coins if they are placed next to the player’s Resource board.
- 1 Score board. This board tracks players’ victory points and is a centre of attention during the game!
- 6 Player markers (in different colors). These markers are used to identify players and track their scores on the Score board.
- 1 First Player marker. This marker identifies the first player for the current turn.
- 1 Turn marker. This marker indicates the current turn. The game lasts for 4 turns.
- 8 Stickers for the First Player marker, Turn marker and Player markers.
- Playing Time: 20-60 min
- Age: from 8 years
- Players: 2-6
|Illustrator:||Timofey Shargorodskiy, Serhiy Banytiuk|